Tuesday, October 28, 2008

True Existence

Finally !!! I truly exist on this great planet. I now have a blog, but, surprisingly enough, seem to have used all of my words for the day. Mark your calendar folks.....it's not often that I have nothing to say. I'll just have to make my next post EXTREMELY exciting. I am just glad that I finally can prove my existence to any knucklehead with a laptop sucking down an overpriced cup of coffee at Starbucks. Until then, enjoy the uncommon silence of my ways.

3 comments:

wm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wm said...

But if you exist, the next step is to let the world know the nature of your existence. One views your profile and immediately sees that you could be a plant, or a mineral, or perhaps a human with a keyboard.

You must flesh out your profile. Post a photo. Answer the hard questions like... why?

Who is DTB? A delete tab? Dietetic Toast Blender? The WWW must know before you can truly exist.

wm said...

OMG it's Mr. Pharmacy! It's his own self! I will be your first follower!